Saturday, October 27, 2007

Reed's Dedication

I know I post everything a week after it happens, but at least I'm posting again... Last weekend Brookie and I got to go to Nashville for Reed's Dedication at church. We were so glad that we could be there to celebrate this special occasion. The above picture is of me and Reed during church right after his dedication. He did so good!!
Here is me and Brookie about to leave for church!

Silly Reed playing with his Aunt Ava's sunglasses..

About 10 minutes after we got to Jeff and Abbey's, Reed noticed somebody he had never seen before: his Uncle Brookie. This is the look he gave him for a good 5 minutes. He was so cute. Uncle Brookie and Reed had lots of fun making silly noises and laughing!



Of course, the first thing I did was give Reed a great big hug, then a kiss and then a present (like any good Aunt!) :)


We had such a good time!!





1 comment:

JEff said...

Reed asked me to type this for him: Aunt Ava, I miss you so much and can't wait to see you again. Thank you for driving to Nashville to see me. I can't wait to wear the camo Uncle Brookie picked out for me.