Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Batesville Miscellaneous Shower

We had our Batesville shower this past weekend. It went so well! My mom and I got to see a lot of people that we haven't seen in awhile. Brookie and I received so many great gifts from everyone and greatly appreciate everyone's generosity. We're now in the running for the most Peter's Pottery in the family!

Here are a few pictures from the shower:


Tangea (Brookie's Mom), Me, Linda (my mom) and Miss Katie (my stand-in grandmother!)











This picture is of me, Erin (a high school friend), and Chaeli (also a high school friend and a bridesmaid!). We all live in Jackson, but we have to come to Batesville to see each other!















Brookie comes in at the end to meet the hostesses and to help pack up all the gifts!

1 comment:

Linda said...

This was fun, too, especially getting to see people we've missed since moving away. And what nice gifts!!