Saturday, October 21, 2006

Room to Room Shower in Jackson

Last weekend some of my friends and bridesmaids hosted a Room to Room shower. It was held at Anna Haskins' house (she's one of my friends from work). Abbey came down from Nashville to help host the shower and to cook all of the desserts (see below). My Mom and Brookie's Mom, his Aunt, and his Grandmother all came to Jackson for it too.

The picture below is of me and Anna-Haskins.



This picture was taken when I was opening my gift from all the hostesses! It was a set of mixing bowls in my Gail Pittman pattern.




Look at all those gifts!





These strawberrys were so good (and pretty!) Abbey made this chocolate covered strawberries for the shower and she drew the little A's on each one! She is known as the Amazing Dessertista! :)

This is a picture of me with two of the hostesses. On the left is Rebecca (one of my bridesmaids) and on the right is Lisa (she is the registry attendant).

The shower was wonderful, all the food was yummy, we received some wonderful gifts and I loved getting to see everybody!

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a fun party...fun food, fun friends, fun gifts!!!