Monday, January 15, 2007

Cell Phones....

I had limited use of my cell phone this weekend. If you called me, you could hear me, but I couldn't hear you. I've had the same cell phone for almost two years now and I've been very pleased with it, but I had to get a new one. I went during lunch to upgrade my phone and of course they make you sign another 2 year agreement. That's a long time! Anyway, here is a picture of my new little cell phone and it is little. It's only 1 1/2 by 2 1/4 inches. I am sure it will be very easily lost in one of the huge purses I always carry around.




















Be sure to check back soon- if all goes well, we're going to pick up my new car tonight after work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, goodness, I have been out of the loop. Your NEW CAR? What are you getting? Glad you got a new cell phone, but could you have gotten one that was a little larger??